Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's official

So, I am a first time blogger...

I moved out into the real world and entered adulthood. In order to feel like an adult, I needed a blog to keep up with the fast moving and ever growing cyber space. So here I am...and happy about it!

I am living in Draper in a condo right behind some of my favorite stores...could I really ask for a better location? I moved here right at the beginning of August and plan to stay here for at least a year. I just graduated from Utah State University and am being forced into the professional world. I start school on Tuesday and I am scared out of my mind...what was I thinking??? Is teaching high school really what I chose to do for my career? I wonder every day if it is too late to change my major.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck with your first year of teaching!! And remember, I am always willing to come be a guest speaker for the sex ed classes.

Kellie said...

Hey Lisa! I live in South Jordan. Not to far from you. What high school are you teaching at? That is so great that you are a career women now. I bet you are a great high school teacher. I would have loved to have you as a teacher.